- If you can’t deliver it personally, Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art will get your flowers there quickly and hassle-free.
- Same day delivery orders in Christchurch and Rangiora can be placed up to 1pm for the same day delivery.
- Flowers are delivered in Christchurch, Rangiora, Waimakariri and Hurunui Districts from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm by the courier.
- Outer Areas and Wider Outer Areas Monday to Friday delivery only.
- Saturday deliveries are for Rangiora only.
- Deliveries are not available on Sundays, Long weekends and NZ Public Holidays.
- Deliveries at specific times of the day can be requested but not guaranteed.
- Christchurch- Monday to Friday $15.00
- Rangiora- Monday to Friday $10.00
- Rangiora- Saturday $10.50
- Outer Areas- Monday to Friday $15.00-$20.00
- Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art supplies to a large customer region, hence the importance to contact Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art for specific delivery charges.
- Deliveries to Outer Areas and Wider Outer Areas may incur extra charges and if applicable you will be notified when your order is personally accepted.
- Please contact Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art on (03) 3131 043 re National and International orders.
- The courier charges per item.
- If you live in the Rangiora region we are more than happy for you to come into our store and personal collect your flowers at no extra cost.
- All deliveries made to hospitals must include the ward name and or number in the relevant address field.
- If you don’t have access to this Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art will personally phone the hospital and get the ward details on your behalf.
- Any order omitting these details may not be accepted for delivery by the hospital reception.
- Note Christchurch Women’s transfer their maternity patients very fast and we suggest you send the flowers once they have moved to their second hospital.
- If a patient has been discharged by the time the courier gets to the hospital, our Re-Delivery Policy will apply.
Re Delivery Policy
- If Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art has to re-deliver an order Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art or Courier will get a new delivery address from either the hospital, place of employment and then will re-deliver to the new address.
- If there is no new address available Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art or Courier will contact the receiver by phone to discuss a new delivery address.
- If Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art or Courier is unable to contact the receiver direct, Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art will then make contact with the sender.
- There will be an additional $12.50 re-delivery fee charged to the sender for the re- delivery of the order.
- If contact cannot be made with the receiver or the sender and the order has to be returned to Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art this is classed as a re-delivery.
- If the order is returned to Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art by the courier, once the correct details are available and the order can be delivered there is a second $12.50 re-delivery fee charged to the sender for the second re-delivery of the order.
- Some examples of instances that incur a re-delivery fee are as follows;
- If there are locked gates and no access for the courier
- Unrestrained dogs on the property
- Patient has been discharged from hospital, transferred to another hospital
- Unsafe to leave flowers in a un secure area or due to wet or windy weather
- Receiver is not at place of employment on delivery day
- Incorrect delivery address supplied
- If your order is urgent please call our design store for up to the minute advice on delivery availability (03) 3131 043.
- As a guide an Urgent Delivery is a two hour service from time of personally discussing and placing your order with a Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art florist.
- Fi’s Flowers ‘n’ Art has the right to decline the Urgent Delivery service if the florist feels they cannot fulfil the request.
- Deliveries to Business, Hospitals, Universities, Schools, Military Bases, Jails or similar institutions will be delivered to reception areas only and considered delivered.